The HAQAA2 Advisory Board convened its first meeting virtually on 23-24 June. The main topics of discussion included:
- African Union policy objectives for harmonization in the higher education sector and the role that HAQAA2 is expected to play
- The Africa-EU Strategic Partnership and actions for higher education
- Synergies with other continental initiatives such as the African Continental Qualifications Framework (ACQF)
- The Task Force for the ASG-QA and the assessment of the methodology for the external review of QA agencies in Africa
- Challenges and opportunities for African quality assurance in the Covid era.
The list of Advisory Board members can be found here
The HAQAA Initiative website can be found here